AgriTechno journal (ISSN 2656-2413 [Online] & ISSN 1979-7362 [Print]) is a peer review journal published by Department of Agricultural Technology, Faculty of Agriculture, Universitas Hasanuddin, Indonesia. The journal published original articles and reviews in the field of agricultural engineering. Started from 2015, the publication is twice a year, i.e. April and October.
The publication ethics regulate ethics in publishing articles in AgriTechno journal for all parties involved. These include administrators, editors, reviewers, and authors. The publication ethics of this journal uphold (1) Neutrality (the article does not contain any conflict of interest), (2) Equity (authors’ rights are granted to the proper authors), and (3) Integrity (the article is free from duplication, data fabrication, data falsification, and plagiarism).
Responsibility of Publisher
- The publisher of AgriTechno journal (Department of Agricultural Technology, Faculty of Agriculture, Universitas Hasanuddin, Indonesia) is responsible to publish the approved articles. These articles have been reviewed and edited according to the journal’s publication norms and format.
- The publisher of AgriTechno journal is responsible to ensure the academic independency of the editors and reviewers.
- The publisher of AgriTechno journal is responsible to protect the privacy, intellectual property, copyright, and editorial independency.
Responsibility of Editors
- The editors of AgriTechno journal are responsible to decide the proper articles in line with journal’s focus and scope. The editorial board meeting approved the decision by referring to the legal requirements of defamation, copyright infringement, duplication, data fabrication, data falsification, and plagiarism.
- The editors of AgriTechno journal process an article based on the principle of non- discriminatory of race, gender, religious, ethnicity, citizenship, or political ideology of the authors.
- The editors and editorial board can not reveal any information of all proposed articles, except with the permission of the authors.
- Unpublished articles cannot be used by the editors of AgriTechno journal for their own benefit. These unpublished articles will be sent back immediately to the authors.
Responsibility of Reviewers’
The reviewers of AgriTechno journal are in charge to support the editors in making a decision of any proposed articles.
- The reviewers of AgriTechno journal are responsible for the recommendation of their reviewed articles.
- The review process should be conducted objectively with clear arguments.
- The reviewers of AgriTechno journal are responsible to the citation, reference, duplication, data fabrication, data falsification, and plagiarism of their reviewed articles.
- The reviewers of AgriTechno have to protect the confidential information of their reviewed articles. They cannot use any information from their reviewed articles for their own benefit.
Responsibility of Authors
- The authors have to present their article clearly, reliably, and without any duplication, data fabrication, data falsification, and plagiarism.
- The authors are responsible for any confirmation of their article.
- The authors have to refer for any citation used in their article
- In writing their article, the authors have to be responsible and uphold the publication ethics and integrity values as adapted in the academic writing norms.
The authors do not reluctant for any editing processes in the publication, for example article’s lay-out. These editing processes do not change the main idea of the articles.