Focus and Scope
AgriTechno journal is an academic journal for the publication of original articles and reviews in the field of agricultural engineering. Typical topics include:
1. Land and water engineering;
2. Post-harvest engineering;
3. Building and environment in agriculture;
4. Electronic and control system application;
5. Farm machinery;
6. Renewable energy and electrification;
7. Agricultural product and food processing engineering;
8. Food safety and microbiology;
10. Food chemistry.
The aim of this journal is to provide a forum for academic staff, researchers, and stakeholders in discussing, reviewing, and analyzing the theory, overview, and research output of any issues in relation to the knowledge, engineering, and technology of agricultural development.