- All advertisements and commercially sponsored publications are independent of editorial decisions. Canrea Journal does not endorse any product or service marked as an advertisement or promoted by a sponsor in Canrea Journal publications. Editorial content is not compromised by commercial or financial interests or any specific arrangements with advertising clients or sponsors.
- Canrea Journal reserves the right to decline any type of advertising that is damaging to the brand of Canrea Journal or is inappropriate to the content held on the Canrea Journal network.
- Canrea Journal will not accept advertising for products or services that are harmful to health.
- Advertisements may not be deceptive or misleading and must be verifiable. Advertisements should clearly identify the advertiser and the product or service being offered. An exaggerated or extravagantly worded copy will not be allowed. In addition, advertisements will not be accepted if they appear to be indecent or offensive in either text or artwork or if they relate to personal, racial, ethnic, sexual orientation, or religious content.
- Once an advertisement has been deployed online, it will be withdrawn from the journal site at any time if the Editors or Publisher request its removal.
- Advertisements and editorial content must be clearly distinguishable. For example, Canrea Journal will not publish "advertorial" content, and sponsored supplements must be clearly indicated if a supplement did not undergo peer review or underwent a peer review process different from the rest of the journal that should be explicitly stated.
- Editorial decisions will not be influenced by current or potential sponsors and advertisers and will not be affected by marketing decisions. In addition, advertisers and sponsors have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the website by keyword or search topic.
- Suppose any advert is requested outside Canrea Journal standard advertising positions. In that case, a request should be made to the editorial, who will respond with a full and final decision within three business days.
- Information about complaints concerning advertisements will be included on the advertisements page.
Advertising complaints policy
Please send any complaints to Canrea Journal or Publisher.