Call for paper : Special Issue on food technology, food engineering, nutrition, and food harvest technology with traditional food
Traditional foods are a reflection of cultural heritage. They are critical components of the dietary patterns found in various countries. They have their own distinct flavor, aroma, and shape, which makes them an endless source of research. However, the quality of any product can always be improved, and the development of traditional foods is no exception. The Canrea Journal is currently accepting submissions for a special issue on traditional food. We invite researchers in the fields of food technology, food engineering, nutrition, and food harvest technology, as well as related fields, to submit their original research on traditional foods for consideration in this issue.
The contribution should be in the form of a research article or a review article.
The special issue will cover a variety of topics, including but not limited to:
- Inventions in traditional food: advancements in food technology, food processing, and postharvest technology that result in higher-quality traditional foods.
- Improved manufacturing processes for traditional foods: more eco-friendly, sustainable, and with less energy consumption.
- Sensory evaluation of traditional foods in order to make them more palatable in terms of taste, aroma, and appearance.
- The nutritional and safety value of traditional foods
- The role of traditional foods in ensuring food security
We encourage authors to submit their work through this link (http://agritech.unhas.ac.id/ojs/index.php/canrea/about/submissions) by July 17, 2021.
Canrea Journal has been indexed by : Sinta (S3), Google Scholar, Mendeley, Copernicus, Base, Road, Crossref, Garuda, Dimensions, Scilit, EuroPub