There are two ways for reviewers to get an account:
- Editor In Chief/Journal Manager registers as a reviewer.
- Register yourself (on the main menu link "Register.")
How to register yourself:
- On the main menu, click "Register".
- Fill in the registration form, which has an asterisk must be filled in such as: username, password, repeat password, validation, first name, last name, and email.
- Don't forget that you may offer your services as a Reviewer (on the register as line)
- When you're finished, click “Register”.
How to Review:
- Log in as a Reviewer.
- Select the submitted article by clicking "1 active": the number 1 indicates the number of articles handled.
- Select the title of the article.
- Follow the review instructions, there are 6 steps:
1. Reply to the editor's response to the article submission, select (will do the review), then send the email.
2. Download the article, open it and comment on the file.
3. Review the article.
4. Upload documents that have been commented on.
5. Give recommendation.
6. Submit review.
7. Reviewers can record their peer review history in Publons/Web of science by clicking tab “Export my review to Publons” as can be seen below: